Support and coordinate office needs
General administration work to support the PWI team
PWI is hiring for a general admin to serve within our team. Previous experience in
customer service, sales, human resources, or as general administrator will all be
considered and may influence which department you report to directly. Unique
responsibilities and pay scale will be assigned with department role and is dependent
upon applicant’s previous work experience and skillset.
- Answer incoming calls from vendors and customers; able to resolve inquiries, take messages and redirect calls as required
- Create and update records and databases with personnel and financial information, work orders, and other data
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- May be tasked with coordinating schedules and assigning jobs to teammates
Hourly. Pay scale to be determined based on department role and experience.
Range is an average wage. Compensation is largely dependent on experience.
7AM - 4PM
- Excellent communication skills via phone and written correspondence
- Experienced in data entry. Use of Microsoft Office and QuickBooks a plus
- High organization skills with attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Willing to work on-site at PWI in Nappanee, Indiana
- Previous experience in administrative roles including finance and customer service