Travel the Nation
Deliver finished products to customers across the nation.
- Drive and operate trucks.
- Follow instructions; locate and read location and road maps.
- Pre-inspect truck.
- Pick up goods and materials, verify loads for accuracy, and deliver them as instructed.
- Load and unload cargo.
- Responsible for basic vehicle maintenance; comply with all safe work practices, policies, and processes at all times.
- Complete and verify paperwork for accuracy.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Traffic laws/ DOT regulations/ driving knowledge
- Pallet jack experience required; forklift experience preferred
- Ability to lift 80 pounds repeatedly throughout day
- Clean driving record
- No DUI/DWI convictions in the past seven years
- Listening and verbal communication skills
Education, Experience, and Age Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- CDL – Class A
- Certificate from an accredited CDL school
- 21 years or older
$24/hr. — $29/hr.
Range is an average wage. Compensation is largely dependent on experience.
40–45 Hours per Week; Days and Times Will Vary